WHAT IS OCEAN ADVENTURE?
Ocean Adventure is an all-weather park. It has covered walkways, sheltered stadiums, and indoor facilities that will insure their guests will have a comfortable experience, in sunshine or in rain. The three main parts to the Subic Ocean Adventure Park are the Sea Lion Show, Whale Presentation and Discovery Aquarium.
Ocean Adventure is located at Camayan Wharf, West Alanin Forest Area, Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Admission is inclusive of all Feature Shows and Aquarium Exhibits.
· Adult – Php 650
· Senior Citizen – Php 520
· Children 12 years old and below – Php 520
· Children under 30-inches – Free
Call us to inquire about special group rates.
Dolphin, Sea Lion & Marine Encounter Prices:
· Encounter prices are in addition to admission prices listed above
· Please bring swimwear and a towel
· Swim with Dolphins – Php 3,700. Minimum age 8 years old.
· Dolphin Beach Encounter – Php 2,400. Minimum age 6 years old
· Dive with Dolphins – Php 4,250. Includes all dive gear. Bring your certification card
· Family Dolphin Experience – Php 10,000 for 4 family members • Php 2,500 for each additional member up to 6 persons max. No minimum age.
· Turtle and Shark Adventure - Php 500.00 Per Person. No swim wear needed.
· Dive with Sharks, Turtles and Jacks - Php 1,900. Includes all dive gear. Bring your certification card.
Animal Trainer Adventure – Php 5,500, includes snacks or lunch at the Ilanin Bay
Cafe, an Ocean Adventure t-shirt, and a Certificate of Accomplishment. Minimum
age 10 years old.
Contact Us: Ocean Adventure, Camayan Wharf, West Ilanin Forest Area Subic Bay Freeport Zone 2222, Philippines. For inquiries and advanced bookings, contact Ocean Adventure at (047) 252-9000
· Ocean Adventure – Subic Bay
· Manila Marketing Office
Phone: (02)706-3344 to 46
· Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel
Phone: (047) 252-8000
Fax: (047) 252-2959
Hotline Cellphone: (+63) 908-887-0369 or (+63) 917-726-3510